YOUR CHANCE TO SAVE ENDS IN:
New Year, New Pool
The Desert Season Is Finally Here! Contact us today to refresh your outdoor space with a new pool design, updated equipment or fresh landscape!
To discuss your project now, call 888-837-3772
SERVING THE COACHELLA VALLEY FOR OVER 30 YEARS.
Some Of Our Work
Why Build A Pool Now?
- Buy now and lock in this year’s pricing. Every year the price of concrete, gunite, plaster, decking, gets more expensive, so lock in this year’s pricing and save 10%
- Build now and be ready for swim season next year! Most people think they can build a pool in 30 days so they wait. Don’t make that mistake, be more than ready for next year
- Let’s be honest, it’s never that cold in California. Swim season lasts a long time in California, and don’t forget about our amazing custom hot tubs. Most clients love enjoying their hot tubs during the winter months.
Why Choose Us?
Southern California isn’t just a geographically defined region, it’s a way of life. And perhaps no swimming pool design company has done more to enhance that enviable lifestyle than Teserra Outdoors, the best swimming pool contractor from Orange County to Palm Springs. From that refreshing midnight dip on a warm summer night to that soothing soak on a sun-drenched afternoon in February, it’s a way of life worth celebrating.
Build now and be ready for swim season next year! Most people think they should wait. But every year the price of concrete, gunite, plaster, decking, gets more expensive, so lock in this year’s pricing and save.
Some of the reasons why you should choose Teserra Outdoors:
- Over 30 Years Experience & Knowledge
- Personal Sales Consultants – Start to Finish
- Design Team for All Aspects of Outdoor Living
- Personal Job Superintendent – Start to Finish
- Skilled Tradesman on Staff
- On-Time Start & Delivery Dates
- Fully Staffed Warranty & Repair Department
- Available Seven Days a Week
Real Customers, Real Satisfaction
“In our opinion, the TESERRA Outdoors team of professional sales, designers and construction personnel met our challenge by providing instructive advice, design and quality building within a projected time line, budget and follow up service. TESERRA understood our needs, wishes, lifestyle and offered ideas and insights specific to our home.
– Allan & Helene Palm Desert”
“Great service! Adam was super helpful and knowledgeable. He spent lots of time with me explaining and going over things. Then once decided what to do, the technician that came to do the work was great and got things done quickly. Very helpful and professional, explained everything he did and why. A pleasure to do business with this company. Thanks again!”
– Elizabeth Topete